Monday, March 06, 2006

Theme Week - The Third Job I Should Be Doing

That Morthos Stare writes:

We all have jobs. For some the job is their life whilst for others it is a paycheck generator. Whatever the case, be it corporate lawyer or assistant bagger, we have jobs.

That doesn't mean we have to like them. Indeed, it would be very odd of you not to have thought 'I wish I was doing X,' where X is another job entirely (one that probably pays better or really does have a causal Friday; or, in my case, a formal Thursday). Have, however, you thought about that 'other' other job you could be doing?

Or, maybe, by job you think we mean another task to add to your list? Sure, that sounds good? What's the third thing on it? Or maybe by job you mean... Wait; we don't have an age restriction on this page so I'm not going there. Let it suffice for me to say that the following sentence, had it been included, would have included the words 'minge,' 'cock-hungry,' 'rhinoceros' and 'mucus-membranes.' It wasn't going to be pretty.

The third job, presented by some of our, eer, finest minds. Some of us might not be open to comment. Probably something to do with their vaginas.

Damn, I thought we weren't mentioning those.

No comments: