Monday, February 13, 2006

\m/

Josh writes:

So Dick Cheney shot some dude in the face -- that's fucking awesome.

Not a big surprise, though -- if anyone was going to, it'd have been Cheney. Bush strikes me as more the sort to accidentally blow his own thumb off while cleaning a rifle, and Rumsfeld never touches weapons, master of unarmed fighting styles that he is.

Mind you, I just got back from the Third Annual Great Auckland Central Hero Debate, and having heard Dame Catherine Tizard use the phrase "cocks in frocks", I'm fairly certain surprise is a concept that no longer applies to me.

4 comments:

That Morthos Stare said...

I see that you've made the same mistake most other commentators have done in re Rumsfeld; those aren't unarmed fighting poses (well, except for the Drunken Temple, but any Republican worth his salt knows that) but rather they are evidence of Rumsfeld's magical mojo. Master Prestigator Rumsfeld is well known to we members of the old schools of magick.

Josh said...

The Tizards can sink their piss, gotta give 'em that.

hoodooyoudo said...

visual aid for vice-presidential hunting trips. yay for boingboing.

Anonymous said...

I thought the "read my lips, no bush" thing was a bit distasteful.hmmmm