Monday, February 20, 2006

I am Worthless

Josh writes:

Remember that link that went around a while ago where you put your salary in and it shows you that you're in the 99.99999th percentile of salaries worldwide, you greedy capitalist bastard?

I can't be bothered hunting down the link, but here's the antidote. Plug in your salary* and watch it tick up as you sit on your arse staring at a screen. For extra soul-destroying goodness, you can compare yourself to a number of high-paid CEOs, celebrities and public figures.

Oh, the fun to be had. Start it going just before you go for a bathroom break and see how much you just got paid for taking a shit! And then compare that to how much Paris Hilton makes while taking a shit! Then drink yourself into an early grave!


* It's all done in $US, but I just stuck my salary in in $NZ -- I figure cost of living considerations make them more or less the same.

No comments: