Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fun Conversations To Have With Fourteen Year Olds

Apathy Jack writes:

"Sharon let Karl take her from behind."
"I... see."
"Up the arse."
"Yes. Yes, thank you for clarifying that. Is there a particular reason you feel I need to know this information?"
"So you know what a slutty ho Sharon is."
"Fair enough. Have you considered that this is, perhaps, not true? Karl is a teenaged boy, and teenaged boys have been known to occasionally lie about such things."
"No, I heard it straight from the cow's mouth."
"Ah."
"The cow being Sharon."
"Yes, thank you again for the clarification."
"Of course Sharon's just using him."
"For what?"
"Anal!"
"I see. Have you ever heard of Samuel Butler?"
"No, who's he?"
"An old dead writer. He once said that 'Life is one long process of getting tired'."
"That sounds right."
"Yes. I never really understood what he meant until I started teaching here..."

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Heh. Awesome.