Friday, June 16, 2006

Excuse for Not Posting #4873

Josh writes:

Mostly, it's that I recently [acquired through entirely legal means, you can be sure of that] the classic Goldie Looking Chain tune "Your Mother's Got a Penis". Very catchy tune, that. Veeerry catchy.

Ya muvver's gotta peeenis!
Ya muvver's gotta peeenis!
Ya muvver's gotta peeenis!
Ya muvver's gotta peeenis!
Ya muvver's gotta peeenis!

...and that's basically all that comes out when I try to write anything witty and/or interesting at the moment. It'll pass.

As far as excuses go, I think that one scores well for originality, don't you? There was the two-week headcold as well, but talking about that involves a lot more phlegm and a lot less "Ya muvver's gotta peeenis!" so it didn't really seem worth it.

1 comment:

Duncan Bayne said...

I once found this 'song' while searching for Objectivist podcasts. Annoyingly it stuck in my head for days ...