Thursday, June 30, 2005

These things happen...

That Morthos Stare writes:

Dear Mr. Dentith

I recently saw Lom Wang who is suffers from backpain. I treated a needles in his lower region - he will be unable to sit test.

Dr. Law

--

"I need an A for this course."

"No, you want an A. You don't need an A; what you need is a passing grade... Like a C-."

"I have to get into Law next semester."

"Admirable. So you've come to ask after what to study for the next test..."

"No, I just want you to give me an A."

"Really? Tell you what, you study really hard for the next test and get full marks..."

"But I've failed the course..."

"Don't be silly; the last test is worth 40%... What did you get for the other tests?"

"I didn't sit them."

"... Sorry, why should I give you this A?"

"I have to get into Law next semester or my parents will kill me."

"I’d recommend police protection then."

--

"Do we have any larger bulldog clips? Ah, thanks, that'll do nicely. Now I just need to find some nipples to pitch."

No comments: