Monday, October 10, 2005

October Dog Abuse

Apathy Jack writes:

A fine month for Dog Abuse. In ascending order:

A ransom note for a kidnapped dog comes with stinky evidence...

A man is unjustly hounded (hounded, get it?) for the perfectly reasonable beheading of a dog...

Cow vs Dogs. Cow wins, in one of the most truly magnificent things I’ve seen in a long time...

However, even the cow shots pale (in terms of existential horror, at any rate) in comparison to the one piece of dog abuse that makes even me cringe: Beedogs.


(This is my new favorite hobby – send all your tales of Dog Abuse™ to me via my profile. I’ll love you longtime...)

7 comments:

Josh said...

Cow vs. Dog -- Conan styles!

Josh said...

Oh, and as far as Beedogs go, there's worse -- much, much worse...

Anonymous said...

why don't you guys just get a room with Warren Ellis?

Josh said...

He smokes.

Anonymous said...

There's a group of men and a pretty woman who used to bite dogs who I think are being slowly starved to death.

I'm sure someone must have cut off their food because they don't howl, they don't write and they hardly ever blog.

Does that count?

Psycho Milt said...

Call me a fucking pedantic twat, but that cow has bollocks...

Josh said...

I would refer you to Warren Ellis' comment on the Conan Cow link. You fucking pedantic twat.