Monday, September 26, 2005

No Cock

Josh writes:

So Keith Locke wore a G-string and people are disappointed. In the first real display of bipartisan togetherness since before the election campaign, bloggers from all across the political spectrum are united in their cry: "We want cock". Touching.

That is, the togetherness is touching -- I don't men to insinuate that everyone online in New Zealand wants cock-touching. Some of them do I'm sure, but it's not my place to speculate.

At any rate, the number of search hits received here for pictures of men's penises currently stands at 14. I may make some sort of line graph.

1 comment:

RSJS said...

I'm sure the fat fuckers still hungering for his cock could perhaps follow him into a public restroom and accost him with a self-righteous cry of "I demand to see your penis".

Admittedly this tackle-stalking technique has for me proven to have a low success rate - though I think next time I try it, I'll try it in the Gents.

Streaking is a crime, as I recall. Can fat fuckers inciting a public figure to break the law be accused of attempting desperately to be an accessory before the fact?