Saturday, December 23, 2006

Apathy Jack writes:


xmas
Originally uploaded by Brain Stab.
The category selection thing that comes with the new format has kindly counted my posts for me.

This will be post number 248.

Good lord, I think I need a holiday.

So with that, I'm off for a while. No, you bastards don't get rid of me that easily, I'm just travelling for a week or three.

To keep you occupied over the Capitalismas season, you get Christmas songs. Hewligan over at Mutopia has pointed out in his own list that Fairytale of New York is a bit trite these days, but he also makes the valid point that it's just so good that it doesn't matter. So here's the video.

In a slightly less depressing mood, here is the video for Give the Jew Girl Toys, by Sarah Silverman.

And lastly, an audio file of Hey Santa Claus, by Kevin Bloody Wilson; the only Christmas song from my childhood that is still relevant all these years later.

Oh, and while its not a song, here's something done by the fine upstanding folk at Loadingreadyrun back when there was the storm-in-a-teacup over the term "Christmas" being offensive to those that didn't celebrate it...

Merry whatever.

No comments: