Sunday, December 17, 2006

Books You Should Be Reading # 18 Of A Bunch

Apathy Jack writes:

Call Of The Weird by Louis Theroux

Over lunch, he shared stories about his days 'orgying' in the seventies. One of the hazards of being a Don Juan, Ike said, was that you couldn't always remember the people you'd orgied with. 'It's not that you're being snotty. It's just they change... One girl walked up to me and said, "You don't remember me?" She did this on Geraldo's show. I said, "No." She said, "I orgied with you for three days!"'
'You "orgied" with her - what does that mean?" I asked.
With glee, Ike said, 'That, man, it were her and a lot more girls and I was doing them all.'
'Have you ever orgied, Louis?' Audrey asked innocently, and pressed her wig with her hands.
'I don't think I ever have orgied,' I said.
'You never had five or six women at one time?' Ike asked. 'Hey, life passin' you by!'

No comments: